MedStudy Internal Medicine Board Review 2018
- Title: MedStudy Internal Medicine Board Review
- MedStudy Price: $1599
- Points to Download: 1600 Points ($160).
- Format (?): High Quality Video Files (MP4).
- File Size: 26 GB.
- Download Link Below.
Related MedStudy Videos
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 1600 points to see it.
Watch lectures recorded at the live course from the comfort of your home or office
We’ve captured everything you love about our live courses—the outstanding teachers, dynamic PowerPoint presentations, and superlative syllabus—and packaged it together into a professionally edited Video Board Review you can view again and again where and when you choose.
- Professionally edited lectures. Every minute you spend watching our high-definition, quality recordings is high yield and board focused.
- Color eSyllabus included. A fantastic study aid, our syllabus contains every text, diagram, table, and photo used in each speaker’s presentation. Follow along with the video and add your own personal notes.
- Detailed menus. Quickly access your lecture of choice with one-click access to each topic.
Select your choice of three formats so that you can review lectures on demand the way you like.
Topics & Speakers:
2018 Internal Medicine Video Board Review
MedStudy designates this enduring material for a maximum of 62 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which includes participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 62 Medical Knowledge MOC points in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credits claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.