Misch’s Avoiding Complications in Oral Implantology
by Carl E. Misch DDS MDS PHD(HC) (Author), Randolph Resnik (Author)
- Hardcover: 912 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 1 edition (June 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323375804
- ISBN-13: 978-0323375801
- Amazon Price: $198.00.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 256.8 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
See how to effectively manage ALL dental implant complications throughout ALL phases of treatment! Avoiding Complications in Oral Implantology provides evidence-based management protocols for a wide range of implant problems such as placement complications, malpositioning, bleeding, infection, and nerve injuries. Hundreds of high-quality, full-color photos and illustrations clearly demonstrate the complications and their resolution. Edited by Carl Misch and Randolph Resnik ― both well-known names in dental implantology and prosthodontics ― and with a team of expert contributors, this authoritative guide helps you handle the implant-related complications that can occur as more and more patients choose dental implants.
- Expert authors are joined by a panel of recognized leaders in implant dentistry ― many of whom are associated with the Misch International Implant Institute ― to share their extensive experience with handling complications through all phases of treatment.
- Comprehensive approach to complications that occur in the different phases of oral implantology provides the knowledge and skills you need to handle treatment planning, implant placement, post-operative complications, prostheses-related complications, and more.
- Over 1,000 images include full-color clinical photographs, radiographs, line drawings, and diagrams, clearly demonstrating complications, procedures, and outcomes.
- Management protocols developed by world-renowned dental implantologists provide a proven system and authoritative guidance in managing complications with dental implants.
- Evidence-based solutions make it easier to manage a wide variety of clinical problems associated with dental implants, with state-of-the-art guidance supported by the best available research.