Netter’s Clinical Anatomy, 4th edition (Netter Basic Science)
John T. Hansen PhD (Author)
- Series: Netter Basic Science
- Paperback: 592 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (March 15, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323531881
- ISBN-13: 978-0323531887
- Amazon Price: $59.99.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 53.6 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Focus on the clinically relevant aspects of anatomy and bridge normal anatomy to common clinical conditions with Netter’s Clinical Anatomy, 4th Edition. This easy-to-read, visually stunning text features nearly 600 superb Netter-style illustrations that provide essential descriptions of anatomy, embryology, and pathology to help you understand their clinical relevance. Authored by John Hansen, PhD, an Honored Member of the American Association of Clinical Anatomists, this book is an ideal anatomy reference for students who want to make the most of their study time or need a concise review of clinical anatomy.
- Clinical Focus boxes present hundreds of illustrated clinical correlations that bridge anatomy to pathophysiology. Every clinical correlation – more than 200 in all – is illustrated.
- Features and Characteristics boxes explain the relation between structure and function.
- Muscle/Ligament/Joint tables summarize attachment points, actions, and other key information related to each structure.
- Both USMLE-style review questions and short answer questions online help you gauge your mastery of the material and identify areas where you may need further study.
- Portable book size makes it easy to carry on the go.
- More review questions, including figure- and image-based questions
- More Clinical Focus boxes
- eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes additional multiple-choice questions, 3D models, and fully searchable text and images.