Neurosurgery Self-Assessment: Questions and Answers, 1e
by Rahul S. Shah BSc(Hons) MBChB(Hons) MRCS(Eng) (Author), Thomas A.D. Cadoux-Hudson DPhil FRCS MB BS (Author), Jamie J. Van Gompel M.D. (Author), Erlick A.C. Pereira MA BM BCh DM FRCS(Neuro.Surg) SFHEA (Author)
- Hardcover: 520 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 Har/Psc edition (October 3, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323374808
- ISBN-13: 978-0323374804
- Amazon Price: $80.18
- Points to Download: 70 Points ($7).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 19.7 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 60 points to see it.
Ideal for both neurosurgical residents and recertifying neurosurgeons, Neurosurgery Self-Assessment: Questions and Answers offers the most comprehensive, up to date coverage available. Over 1,000 clinically relevant multiple-choice questions across 46 topic areas test the candidate’s knowledge of basic neuroscience and neurosurgical subspecialties to an unparalleled degree and provide detailed answer explanations to facilitate learning and assessment.
- Over 700 histology, pathology, radiology, clinical and anatomical images serve as an index ofroutinely tested-on images in neurosurgical examinations with high-yield summaries of each pathology to reinforce and simplify key concepts.
- Includes only multiple choice questions in both single-best-answer and extended matching item(10-20 options) format increasingly adopted by neurosurgery certification boards worldwide.
- Questions are organized by topic and classified by degree of difficulty through a highly visual “traffic light system” which codes each question in green, amber, or red.
- Includes coverage of the landmark studies in areas such as vascular, stroke, spine and neurooncology.
- Practical tips facilitate study with test-taking strategies and things to consider before sitting for an exam.
- Utilizes Imperial and SI units throughout.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase.
This enhanced eBook experience acts an interactive question bank which automatically scores and provides immediate answer feed