Nolte’s Essentials of the Human Brain, 2nd edition
Todd Vanderah PhD (Author)
- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (March 15, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323529313
- ISBN-13: 978-0323529310
- Amazon Price: $44.99.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 10.9 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Extensively revised throughout, Nolte’s Essentials of the Human Brain, 2nd Edition, offers a reader-friendly overview of neuroscience and neuroanatomy ideal for studying and reviewing for exams. Updated content, integrated pathology and pharmacology for a more clinical focus, and full-color illustrations make a complex subject easier to understand. Test and verify your knowledge with review questions, unlabelled drawings, and more.
- Includes explanatory color illustrations and brain images that visually depict structure-function relationships and key neuroscience concepts.
- Provides multiple-choice and comprehensive review questions with explanations that cover core topics, so you can test and develop your knowledge.
- Includes student-friendly features, such as chapter outlines, key concept boxes, high-yield headings, study questions at the end of each chapter, a comprehensive quiz with clinical vignettes, and blank diagrams that can be used for labelling practice.
- Focuses on the clinical aspects of the nervous system with updated neuroscience content, integrated pathology and pharmacology content, and more clinically relevant questions.
- Student Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, references, and animations, designed to produce a more rounded learning experience.