Oral Pathology – A Comprehensive Atlas and Text, 2nd Edition
by Sook-Bin Woo
- Hardcover: 536 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (December 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323390544
- ISBN-13: 978-0323390545
- Amazon Price: $219.75
- Points to Download: 150 Points ($15).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 360 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 150 points to see it.
Woo’s Oral Pathology the first comprehensive, richly illustrated atlas of oral pathology that provides the full histologic range of presentation of mucosal disease. Board certified in both oral pathology and oral medicine, Dr. Sook-Bin Woo draws on her extensive clinical experience to help you achieve diagnostic certainty. Each condition is illustrated with clinical photographs and high-quality photomicrographs, while a management section for all entities provides further guidance. Oral Pathology provides all the knowledge you need to accurately identify even the most challenging lesions.
- High-quality clinical photographs and photomicrographs capture the characteristic presentation of all types of neoplastic, dysplastic, and benign mucosal disease.
- Brief descriptions of clinical management for each disease entity help you understand the implications of your diagnoses.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, virtual microscope slides, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Approximately 50 virtual microscope slides allow users to see slides of entire cases presented in the book.
- Includes a new chapter on lymphoid malignancies.
- Features new coverage of paracoccidioidomycosis and blastomycosis.
- Includes pathology of lesions, clinical photographs, high-quality photomicrographs, and brief discussions of clinical management.