by Kathryn L. McCance RN PhD (Author), Sue E. Huether RN PhD (Author)
- Series: Pathophysiology the Biologic Basis
- Hardcover: 1720 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 8 edition (February 28, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323583474
- ISBN-13: 978-0323583473
- Amazon Price: $139.00.
- Points to Download: 120 Points ($12).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 207 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 120 points to see it.
Learn the what, how, and why of pathophysiology! With easy-to-read, in-depth descriptions of disease, disease etiology, and disease processes, Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 8th Edition helps you understand the most important and most complex pathophysiology concepts. This updated text includes more than 1,300 full-color illustrations and photographs to make it easier to identify normal anatomy and physiology, as well as alterations of function. This edition includes a NEW chapter on obesity and nutritional disorders, along with expanded coverage of rare diseases and epigenetics. It’s the most comprehensive and authoritative pathophysiology text available!
- The most comprehensive and authoritative pathophysiology text on the market provides unparalleled coverage of Pathophysiology content.
- Over 1,300 full-color illustrations and photographs depict the clinical manifestations of disease and disease processes ― more than in any other pathophysiology text.
- Consistent presentation of diseases includes pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, and evaluation and treatment.
- Lifespan content includes ten separate pediatric chapters and special sections with aging and pediatrics content.
- Outstanding authors Kathryn McCance and Sue Huether have extensive backgrounds as researchers and instructors, and utilize expert contributors, consultants, and reviewers in developing this edition.
- Algorithms and flowcharts of diseases and disorders make it easy for you to follow the sequential progression of disease processes.
- Additional What’s New boxes highlight the most current research and clinical development.
- Nutrition and Disease boxes explain the link between concepts of health promotion and disease.
- Chapter summary reviews provide concise synopses of the main points of each chapter.
- NEW! Chapter on obesity and nutritional disorders thoroughly covers these growing global concerns.
- NEW! Added coverage of rare diseases and epigenetics further explore genetic disease traits.
- NEW! Over 50 new or heavily revised illustrations visually highlight pathophysiology concepts.
- NEW! More than 30 new 3D animations on Evolve bring difficult concepts to life for a new perspective on disease processes.