Pediatric Clinical Practice Guidelines & Policies: A Compendium of Evidence-Based Research for Pediatric Practices 18th Edition
by American Academy of Pediatrics (Author)
- Paperback: 1348 pages
- Publisher: American Academy of Pediatrics; Eighteenth edition (May 1, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1610021487
- ISBN-13: 978-1610021487
- Amazon Price: $139.95.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 29.7 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Updated and expanded for 2018:
- Text and eBook access to AAP clinical practice guidelines and full text of the 2017 AAP policy statements
- More than 500 policy statements, clinical reports, and technical reports
- New clinical practice guideline: Screening and Management of High Blood Pressure in Children and Adolescents
- Quick reference tools, including coding tips and patient education handouts
- Ease of use with user-friendly sections and appendixes
- AAP-endorsed clinical practice guidelines and policy statements from other groups
Clinical practice guidelines included in this edition cover the following pediatric conditions:
- High blood pressure
- Otitis media
- Urinary tract infection
- And more…
Organization of Pediatric Clinical Practice Guidelines & Policies, 18th Edition
Section 1: Clinical Practice Guidelines From the American Academy of Pediatrics
Section 2: Endorsed Clinical Practice Guidelines
Section 3: Affirmation of Value Clinical Practice Guidelines
Section 4: 2017 Policies From the American Academy of Pediatrics
Section 5: Current Policies From the American Academy of Pediatrics
Section 6: Endorsed Policies
Appendix 1: PPI: AAP Partnership for Policy Implementation
Appendix 2: American Academy of Pediatrics Acronyms