Pediatric Dentistry: A Clinical Approach 3rd Edition
by Goran Koch (Editor), Sven Poulsen (Editor), Ivar Espelid (Editor), Dorte Haubek (Editor)
- Hardcover: 408 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 3 edition (January 4, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118913493
- ISBN-13: 978-1118913499
- Amazon Price: $145
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 95.7 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
- New edition of a leading textbook providing a uniquely clear, comprehensive, and clinical approach to the dental treatment of children and adolescents
- Offers systematic coverage of all clinical, scientific and social topics relating to pediatric dentistry
- Thoroughly revised and updated new edition, with an increased focus on evidence based care
- Includes three new chapters on genetics, child abuse and neglected children, and ethics
- Pedodontic endodontics is now covered by two chapters – one on primary teeth and one on young permanent teeth
- Features a companion website with interactive self-assessment questions