Pediatric Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease, 5th Edition
by Robert Wyllie MD (Author), Jeffrey S. Hyams MD (Author), Marsha Kay MD (Author)
- Hardcover: 1216 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 5 edition (August 17, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323240992
- ISBN-13: 978-0323240994
- Amazon Price: $222.78
- Points to Download: 150 Points ($15).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 58 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 150 points to see it.
Consult the leading text in the field that delivers the information you need to diagnose and treat pediatric gastrointestinal and liver diseases effectively. In one convenient and comprehensive volume, Drs. Robert Wyllie, Jeffrey S. Hyams, and Marsha Kay provide all the latest details on the most effective new therapies, new drugs, and new techniques in the specialty. In addition, the new two-color design throughout helps you find what you need quickly and easily.
- Full-color endoscopy images to help improve your visual recognition
- Definitive guidance from renowned international contributors who share their knowledge and expertise in this complex field
- Detailed diagrams that accurately illustrate complex concepts and provide at-a-glance recognition of disease processes
- More than 400 board review-style questions, answers, and rationales available in the eBook included with your purchase
- New therapies for hepatitis B and C, new drugs for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease, and an expanded discussion of the newest endoscopic and motility techniques available for pediatric patients
- The most current information on diagnosing and treating abnormalities of protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism
- New chapters on pancreatic transplantation and liver pathology
- The latest surgical techniques for children with gastrointestinal conditions