by David H Song MD MBA FACS (Author), Peter C. Neligan MB FRCS(I) FRCSC FACS (Author)
- Series: Plastic Surgery (Book 4)
- Hardcover: 560 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (September 19, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323357067
- ISBN-13: 978-0323357067
- Amazon Price: $279.99.
- Points to Download: 150 Points ($15).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 50.3 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 150 points to see it.
Completely revised to meet the demands of today’s trainee and practicing plastic surgeon, Lower Extremity, Trunk and Burns, Volume 4 of Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, features new full-color clinical photos, dynamic videos, and authoritative coverage of hot topics in the field. Editor-narrated video presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures in plastic surgery.
- Offers evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts to help you apply the very latest advances in lower extremity, trunk, and burn surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Features editor-narrated video presentations that take you step by step through key techniques and procedures.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
- Provides updated coverage of: Lymphedema microsurgery; Transgender surgery; and Skin grafting and reconstructive surgery for burns.
- Includes brand-new color clinical photos, videos, and lectures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.