by Maurice Y Nahabedian MD FACS (Author), Peter C. Neligan MB FRCS(I) FRCSC FACS (Author)
- Hardcover: 576 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (September 19, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323357091
- ISBN-13: 978-0323357098
- Amazon Price: $279.99.
- Points to Download: 150 Points ($15).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 43.4 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 150 points to see it.
Completely revised to meet the demands of today’s trainee and practicing plastic surgeon, Breast, Volume 5 of Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, features new full-color clinical photos, dynamic videos, and authoritative coverage of hot topics in the field. Editor-narrated video presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures in breast surgery.
- Offers evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts to help you apply the very latest advances in breast surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Features editor-narrated PowerPoint presentations that take you step-by-step through key techniques and procedures.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
- New volume editor Maurice Nahabedian brings his expertise and know-how to all aspects of breast surgery
- Provides updated coverage of: Device considerations in breast augmentation; Breast implant-associated anaplastic large-cell lymphoma; Surgical management of post-mastectomy lymphedema; Gynecomastia surgery; and Radiation therapy in the setting of breast reconstruction.
- Covers the emerging fields of microsurgical lymphatic reconstruction, super microsurgery, sternal fixation and more.
- Includes brand-new color clinical photos, videos, and lectures.
- Editor-narrated Power Point presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos, and references from the book on a variety of devices.