Pocket Obstetrics and Gynecology
by K. Joseph Hurt (Editor)
- Series: Pocket Notebook Series
- Hardcover: 328 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 Lslf edition (August 27, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451146051
- ISBN-13: 978-1451146059
- Amazon Price: $66.99.
- Points to Download: 30 Points ($3).
- Format: Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 30.5 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 30 points to see it.
The newest addition to the indispensable Pocket Medicine series offers a range of vital clinical data on obstetrics and gynecology care. Pocket Obstetrics and Gynecology is the definitive on-the-spot, real-world guide, written by residents and packed with need to know information. Perfect for forming initial care plans during rounds. Prepare yourself today!
- Coverage in topics including: primary care; ER; operative ob-gyn; pelvic surgery and urogynecology; infertility; prenatal care; normal labor and delivery; complicated pregnancy and delivery; cardiology; pulmonary; gastroenterology; hematology; neurology; gynecologic oncology
- Special appendices on pelvic anatomy; common ob-gyn procedures and surgeries; drugs in OB and breastfeeding; ACLS algorithms; NRP algorithm
- Evidence-based data with current citations
- Chapters organized by organ systems, putting women’s health topics into general medical context – perfect for clerkship studies.
- User-friendly Pocket Series design includes 6-ring binder with pockets in front and back and white space for reader’s notes