by Alexander Drilon (Editor), Michael Postow (Editor)
- Series: Pocket Notebook Series
- Spiral-bound: 352 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1 Spi Lslf edition (March 6, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451187629
- ISBN-13: 978-1451187625
- Amazon Price: $63.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format: Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 89.8 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Pocket Oncology, developed and edited by oncologists at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, is a simple, yet comprehensive, review of basic principles of cancer management. Prepared in the style and format of books in the popular Pocket Notebook series, Pocket Oncology is intended as a quick reference presented in easy to read bulleted text, and using diagrams and charts where appropriate. Each oncologic disease is presented on two facing pages that review initial clinical presentation, pathophysiology, staging, current standard of care treatments, and active areas of current research. Edited by Alexander Drilon and Michael Postow, the content of the book has been written by medical oncology fellows and each disease entity has been authoritatively reviewed by an oncologist with specific expertise in each subspecialty of oncology.
• simple, comprehensive, review of basic principles of oncology in easy to read bulleted text, using diagrams and charts where appropriate.
• its small size makes it easy to carry the pocket of a lab coat for quick reference to information while in the hospital or oncology clinic.
• perfect for medical students, residents, fellows, physician assistants, and nurses who perform daily oncologic care.