by Nader Rifai (Editor), A. Rita Horvath (Editor), Carl T. Wittwer (Editor), Jason Park (Editor)
- Paperback: 422 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (July 2, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128160616
- ISBN-13: 978-0128160619
- Amazon Price: $120.00.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 12.7 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Principles and Applications of Molecular Diagnostics serves as a comprehensive guide for clinical laboratory professionals applying molecular technology to clinical diagnosis. The first half of the book covers principles and analytical concepts in molecular diagnostics such as genomes and variants, nucleic acids isolation and amplification methods, and measurement techniques, circulating tumor cells, and plasma DNA; the second half presents clinical applications of molecular diagnostics in genetic disease, infectious disease, hematopoietic malignancies, solid tumors, prenatal diagnosis, pharmacogenetics, and identity testing. A thorough yet succinct guide to using molecular testing technology, Principles and Applications of Molecular Diagnostics is an essential resource for laboratory professionals, biologists, chemists, pharmaceutical and biotech researchers, and manufacturers of molecular diagnostics kits and instruments.
- Explains the principles and tools of molecular biology
- Describes standard and state-of-the-art molecular techniques for obtaining qualitative and quantitative results
- Provides a detailed description of current molecular applications used to solve diagnostics tasks