Principles of Medical Biochemistry, 4ed
by Gerhard Meisenberg PhD (Author), William H. Simmons PhD (Author)
- Pages: 657 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (December 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323391877
- ISBN-13: 978-0323391870
- Amazon Price: $72.99
- Points to Download: 70 Points ($7).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 32.8 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 60 points to see it.
For nearly 30 years, Principles of Medical Biochemistry has integrated medical biochemistry with molecular genetics, cell biology, and genetics to provide complete yet concise coverage that links biochemistry with clinical medicine. The 4th Edition of this award-winning text by Drs. Gerhard Meisenberg and William H. Simmons has been fully updated with new clinical examples, expanded coverage of recent changes in the field, and many new case studies online. A highly visual format helps readers retain complex information, and USMLE-style questions (in print and online) assist with exam preparation.
- Just the right amount of detail on biochemistry, cell biology, and genetics – in one easy-to-digest textbook.
- Full-color illustrations and tables throughout help students master challenging concepts more easily.
- Online case studies serve as a self-assessment and review tool before exams.
- Online access includes nearly 150 USMLE-style questions in addition to the questions that are in the book.
- Glossary of technical terms, both in print and online.
- Clinical Boxes and Clinical Content demonstrate the integration of basic sciences and clinical applications, helping readers make connections between the two. New clinical examples have been added throughout the text.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access — on a variety of devices — to the complete text, images, and references from the book.