Psychiatry for the Primary Care Physician 2016 (CME Videos)
- Title: Psychiatry for the Primary Care Physician
- OakStone Price: $595.
- Points to Download: 600 Points ($60).
- Format (?): Video Files (MP4 Format) + PDF Syllabus.
- File Size: 4.6 GB
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 600 points to see it.
Psychiatry for Primary Care
Oakstone Primary Care Series – Clinical Update
Psychiatry for Primary Care prepares you to better assess and treat patients with a wide variety of psychiatric disorders. Ideal for MOC.
Psychiatry Insight for Primary Care Providers
Psychiatry for Primary Care is a 14-hour course designed to help primary care clinicians improve assessment and treatment of common psychiatric disorders while building an awareness of APA guidelines. The latest evidence-based guidelines are presented as case studies, featuring up-to-date information on the assessment and management of psychiatric disorders.
- Learn how to treat a wide range of psychiatric illnesses
- Get current on APA guidelines
- Expand your knowledge
Topics / Speakers
- Substance Related and Addictive Disorders – Louis Trevisan, MD, MEd
- Depressive Disorders – Isis Burgois-Chapman, MD, FAPA
- Bipolar and Related Disorders – Isis Burgois-Chapman, MD, FAPA
- Anxiety Disorders and Trauma & Stressor Related Disorders – Kristina Zdanys, MD
- Neurocognitive Disorders – Kristina Zdanys, MD
- Geriatric Psychiatry – Rajesh R. Tampi, MD, MS, DFAPA
- Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry – Kirsten Wilkins, MD
- Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders – Mallika Lavakumar, MD
- Sexual Dysfunctions and Sleep Wake Disorders – Raman Marwaha, MD
- Somatic Symptom and Related Disorders – Raman Marwaha, MD
- Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia – Rajesh R. Tampi, MD, MS, DFAPA
- Prescribing Antipsychotics and Mood Stabilizers – Phil Whang, MD
- Prescribing Antidepressants and Anxiolytics – Phil Whang, MD
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Psychiatry – Rajesh R. Tampi, MD, MS, DFAPA
Oakstone Publishing, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Date of Original Release: May 15, 2016
- Outline evidence-based care for patients with psychiatric illness
- Practice evidence-based care for patients with psychiatric illness
- Translate information learnt at this course to improve the assessment and treatment of common psychiatric disorders by primary care physicians
This educational activity was designed for Primary Care Clinicians.