Review Questions for Dentistry 1st Edition
by Hugh Devlin (Author)
- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (May 2, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118815041
- ISBN-13: 978-1118815045
- Amazon Price: $30.33.
- Points to Download: 20 Points ($2).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 2.4 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 20 points to see it.
Review Questions for Dentistry is an essential exam practice tool designed for undergraduate dentistry students, postgraduate MJDF candidates, and overseas candidates sitting their OREs. Using the questions as a platform for learning consolidation, this exam preparation guide provides feedback to students to enable them to assess their knowledge and understanding of the subject.
- Features multiple question formats including MCQs, EMQs, SAQs and find the missing word questions
- Answers include detailed explanations to help expand and consolidate learning
- The text is divided into two sections; introductory questions and questions exploring the subjects in more detail
- The book is accompanied by a companion website offering further interactive self-assessment tools