Robbins & Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9th Edition
by Vinay Kumar MBBS MD FRCPath (Author), Abul K. Abbas MBBS (Author), Jon C. Aster MD PhD (Author)
- Series: Robbins Pathology
- Hardcover: 1408 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 9 edition (July 28, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455726133
- ISBN-13: 978-1455726134
- Amazon Price: $107.92
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 149 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Dependable, current, and complete, Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis of Disease, 9th Edition is the perennially best-selling text that you’ll use long after your medical student days are behind you. A world-class author team headed by Drs. Vinay Kumar, Abul Abbas, and Jon Aster, delivers the latest, most essential pathology knowledge in a readable, interesting manner, ensuring optimal understanding of the latest basic science and clinical content. High-quality photographs and full-color illustrations highlight new information in molecular biology, disease classifications, new drugs and drug therapies, and much more.
- Rely on uniquely authoritative and readable coverage, ideal for USMLE or specialty board preparation, as well as for course work.
- Simplify your study with an outstanding full-color, highly user-friendly design.
- Stay up to date with the latest information in molecular and genetic testing and mechanisms of disease.
- Consult new Targeted Therapy boxes online that discuss drug therapy for specific diseases.
- Gain a new perspective in key areas thanks to contributions from new authors at the top of their fields.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. Further your understanding with access to a wealth of interactive ancillaries on the Student Consult site, including pathology case studies and videos and self-assessment questions.