Scaphoid Fractures: Evidence-Based Management, 1e
Geert Buijze MD (Author), Jesse B. Jupiter (Author)
- Hardcover: 350 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (December 11, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323485642
- ISBN-13: 978-0323485647
- Amazon Price: $129.97.
- Points to Download: 70 Points ($7).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 15.7 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 70 points to see it.
Get a quick, expert overview of current diagnosis and management of scaphoid fractures with this concise, practical resource by Drs. Geert Buijze and Jesse B. Jupiter. This easy-to-read reference presents a summary of today’s best evidence-based approaches to diagnosis and management in this critical area.
- Provides must-know information on scaphoid fractures, including how to apply evidence-based management, anatomy, diagnosis, acute fracture management, malunion treatment, and nonunion management.
- Presents case scenarios followed by discussions of the importance of the problem, current opinion, evidence, and key recommendations.
- Consolidates today’s evidence-based information on scaphoid fractures into one convenient resource.