Study Guide for Anatomy & Physiology, 9th Edition
by Linda Swisher RN EdD (Author), Kevin T. Patton PhD (Author)
- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 9 edition (January 20, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323316891
- ISBN-13: 978-0323316897
- Amazon Price: $62.95.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 46.5 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Get some extra help mastering core terms, concepts and processes related to the anatomy and physiology of the human body with this comprehensive study aid! Study Guide for Anatomy & Physiology, 9th Edition provides a variety of chapter activities and questions ― including crossword puzzles, word scrambles, and questions in the multiple choice, true or false, labeling, matching, and application formats ― to help you apply concepts and test your A&P knowledge.
- More than 1,200 review questions cover multiple choice, matching, true-false, fill-in-the-blank, and completion formats.
- Mind tester activities include crossword puzzles, word scrambles, and more to make the process of learning basic anatomy and physiology more engaging.
- Apply What You Know sections encourage critical thinking and application of core content.
- Did You Know sections cover factual tidbits that will interest users.
- Topics for review tell the reader what to review in the textbook prior to beginning the exercises in the study guide.
- Answer key containing all the answers to study guide questions is located in the back of the guide.
- NEW! Modified chapter structure reflects the new organization of chapters in the Patton 9th Edition main text.