by Patricia A. Potter RN MSN PhD FAAN (Author), Anne Griffin Perry RN EdD FAAN (Author), Patricia Stockert RN BSN MS PhD (Author), Amy Hall RN BSN MS PhD CNE (Author), Patricia Castaldi DNP RN (Author)
- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 9 edition (March 29, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323533035
- ISBN-13: 978-0323533034
- Amazon Price: $37.95.
- Points to Download: 20 Points ($2).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 63.4 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 20 points to see it.
Corresponding to the chapters in Essentials for Nursing Practice, 9th Edition, Study Guide for Essentials for Nursing Practice reinforces your understanding of key nursing ideas. Each chapter includes a Preliminary Reading, Case Study questions, a Chapter Review, Study Group Questions, and directions to help you create your own personalized Study Chart for the chapter. In addition, each Chapter Review includes many different kinds of questions to keep learning the material interactive and fun!
- Answers and rationales included on the Essentials for Nursing Practice Evolve
- Each chapter includes a case study with related questions allowing students to apply what they’ve learned.
- Chapter review questions include matching, short answer, multiple choice, and true/false questions provide students with evaluation and test-taking practice.
- Study group questions make it easier for students to review material with their peers site.
- Skills performance checklists help you measure your mastery of important nursing procedures.
- Study charts in select chapters helps provide focus and structure for students reviewing the material and key concepts.
- NEW! Content completely updated to match Nursing Essentials 9th Edition.
- NEW! Chapter on Complementary and Alternative Therapies, addresses content that is now included on the NCLEX® exam.
- NEW! Preliminary Readings sections provide you with an easy reference point to the related text chapter.