by Leanne Groban MD (Author), Chandrika Rajan Garner MD (Author)
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (June 7, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323522807
- ISBN-13: 978-0323522809
- Amazon Price: $75.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 2.9 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Now updated throughout, with new TEE views, new ASE guidelines, new coverage of key topics, and new Expert Consult online access, the TEE Pocket Manual, 2nd Edition, is an indispensable guide to transesophageal echocardiography and its clinical applications. This concise, complete handbook includes everything you need to know when doing TEE and for reporting: normal values, explanations of abnormal findings, schematics and tables, formulas, calculations, pitfalls and artifacts, and more.
- More TEE views – 28 in all – and additional line drawings.
- Updated grading for vascular disease based on ASE Guidelines, specifically aortic stenosis, aortic insufficiency, and mitral stenosis.
- Increased coverage of assessment of right ventral function, including dP/dt, volume overload, and pressure overload.
- Addition of the various transcatheter aortic valves to discussion of prosthetic valves.
- Expanded chapter on 3D TEE to include assessment of left ventricular function and mitral valve anatomy.
- New material on TEE for catheter-based interventions such as transcather aortic valve replacement, left atrial appendage occlusion and MitraClip.
- NEW! Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.