Ten Cate’s Oral Histology: Development, Structure, and Function, 9th edition
Antonio Nanci PhD (Editor)
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 9 edition (October 27, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323485243
- ISBN-13: 978-0323485241
- Amazon Price: $131.98.
- Points to Download: 120 Points ($12).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 63 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 120 points to see it.
Gain a deeper understanding of oral health with the definitive text in oral histology. Written by Dr. Antonio Nanci, a world-renowned leader in cell biology, the new ninth edition of Ten Cate’s Oral Histology covers all the latest research and trends in oral histology, embryology, physiology, oral biology, and postnatal growth and development that is essential to success in oral health! Considered to be the standard in the field, this renowned text uses straightforward explanations and detailed, full-color micrographs, images, and illustrations to help you better understand even the most complex topics.
- Detailed histological and structural images help you differentiate the structures.
- Medical approach to histology helps you understand underlying biological events, and oral tissue repair and regeneration.
- Full-color format helps bring oral histology to life.
- Learning resources on the Evolve website include multiple-choice review questions with instant feedback, and interactive drag-and-drop exercises.
- NEW! Full-color micrographs, images, and 3D art enhance your understanding of key oral histology concepts.
- NEW! Commentary boxes highlight new and innovative research topics from leaders in the field.
- NEW! Updated content ― including additional content on the nervous system in chapter four ― has been added to keep you up to date with the latest information in the field.