Textbook of the Cervical Spine
by Francis H. Shen MD (Author), Dino Samartzis DSc (Author), Richard G Fessler MD PhD (Author)
- Hardcover: 528 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (December 17, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455711438
- ISBN-13: 978-1455711437
- Amazon Price: $239.99.
- Points to Download: 150 Points ($15).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 114.2 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 150 points to see it.
Authored by a multi-disciplinary team that includes orthopedists and neurosurgeons, Textbook of the Cervical Spine is a practical, clinically focused medical reference for treating patients with the full range of cervical spine disorders. From degenerative spine conditions and inflammation, to trauma and infections, it guides today’s spine surgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons and residents through state-of-the art surgical and fixation techniques, today’s emerging technologies, and possible complications. “I assure you this textbook is beneficial for both specialists and residents.” Foreword by: Shin-ichi Kikuchi President of Fukushima Medical University, Feb 2015 “Drs. Shen, Samartzis, and Fessler have produced an outstanding textbook that is relevant for cervical spine surgeons all over the world.” Foreword by: K. Daniel Riew, Mildred B. Simon Distinguished Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Feb 2015 “This textbook is a valuable addition to spine literature, and I would definitely recommend it.” Foreword by: Madjid Samii, Founder and President International Neuroscience Institute, Feb 2015
- Accurately handle complex situations with image-guided techniques for the management of cervical spine pathology, as well as helpful information on patient management and surgical decision making.
- Stay up to date on hot topics with recent case studies that orient you toward important clinical information in the field.
- Quickly find the information you need with succinct chapters that focus on highlights, key points, tips, and tricks.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult.