The PA’s Complete Guide to Prescribing Drug Therapy 2019
by Mari J. Wirfs PhD MN APRN ANP-BC FNP-BC CNE (Author)
- Paperback: 740 pages
- Publisher: Springer Publishing Company; 2019 edition (April 17, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0826151051
- ISBN-13: 978-0826151056
- Amazon Price: $49.95.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 3.8 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
A quick-access guide to current drug recommendations with regular digital updates!
Organized for speedy retrieval of vital information, this prescribing reference is designed for PAs and other advanced healthcare providers in all clinical practice settings. Available in print with ebook and regular digital updates, it guides practitioners involved in the primary care management of patients with acute, episodic, and chronic health problems in selecting appropriate pharmacology options and treatment regimens for over 500 diagnoses.
Concise and easy to use, it is the only such resource organized by diagnosis, delivering drug choices alphabetically by generic name, with FDA pregnancy category, generic/over-the-counter forms, adult/pediatric dosing regimens, brand names, available dose forms, and additives. A helpful feature is the Comments interspersed throughout, offering such clinically useful information as laboratory values to monitor, patient teaching points, and safety information. Thirty appendices present information in table format, and an alphabetical cross-referenced index of drugs by generic and brand names, with FDA pregnancy category and controlled drug schedule, facilitates quick identification of drugs by alternate names and safety during pregnancy.
- Presents information in concise format for speedy drug information retrieval
- Organized by diagnosis in a consistent format that lists drug choices alphabetically by generic name, FDA pregnancy category, availability of generic and trade name, adult/pediatric dosing, dose forms, and more
- Highlights clinically important information such as lab values to be monitored, patient education points, and safety information
- Offers 30 tables providing ready access to key drug classifications, FDA pregnancy categories, Schedule of Controlled Substances, and many others
- Presents brand-generic cross reference
- Includes free ebook and regular updates with purchase