USMLE Step 1 Lecture Notes 2017: 7-Book Set (Kaplan Test Prep)
by Kaplan (Author)
- Series: Kaplan Test Prep
- Paperback: 2752 pages
- Publisher: Kaplan Publishing; 2016 edition (January 3, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 150620841X
- ISBN-13: 978-1506208411
- Amazon Price: $329.99.
- Points to Download: 250 Points ($25).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 113 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 250 points to see it.
Get the newest edition of the only official Kaplan lecture notes for USMLE Step 1 available for sale—complete with comprehensive information you need to ace this section of the boards and match into the residency of your choice.
* Up to date: Updated annually by Kaplan’s all-star medical expert faculty
* Complete: Contains over 2,700 pages in 7 full-color volumes
* Integrated: Packed with clinical correlations and bridges between disciplines
* Learner-efficient: Organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes
* Trusted: Used by thousands of med students each year to succeed on USMLE Step 1
* Cost-effective: $384.93 value
* Extensive: Includes 7 volumes in set—Pathology, Pharmacology, Physiology, Biochemistry and Medical Genetics, Immunology and Microbiology, Anatomy, and Behavioral Science/Social Sciences
United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) is a joint program of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME)