Visual Guide to Neonatal Cardiology
by Ernerio T. Alboliras (Editor), Ziyad M. Hijazi (Editor), Cecilio (Leo) Lopez (Editor), Donald J. Hagler (Editor)
- Hardcover: 528 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (April 23, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118635140
- ISBN-13: 978-1118635148
- Amazon Price: $200.00.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 26.8 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
- Contains over 900 color illustrations, including patient photographs, chest roentgenograms, electrocardiograms, echocardiograms, angiocardiograms, 3D computed tomogramphy, magnetic resonance imaging, pathologic specimens, and other relevant visual aids
- Discusses the natural history of fetal heart disease and the rationale, indications, technique, and impact of fetal cardiac intervention
- Reviews the anatomy and physiology of the neonatal cardiovascular system, including differences within the fetal, transitional, neonatal, child and adult circulatory system
- Highlights key steps for taking a patient history, including detailed discussion of the cardiac examination (inspection, palpation and auscultation of heart sounds and murmurs)
- Presents over 35 morphologic conditions with sections covering introduction, epidemiology, etiology with accepted or postulated embryogenesis, pathophysiology, clinical presentation, physical examination findings, diagnostic evaluation, management, and prognosis
- Includes a neonatal formulary reviewing selected medications currently used for treatment of perioperative low cardiac output, congestive heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, sedation, pain and anticoagulation in neonates