Yale-G First Aid Crush USMLE Step 2CK And Step 3 4th edition 2017 (EPUB)
- Paperback: 720 pages
- Publisher: www.usmle-yaleg.com (February 28, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1635870771
- ISBN-13: 978-1635870770
- Amazon Price: $30.77.
- Points to Download: 30 Points ($3).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 2.5 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 30 points to see it.
The fourth edition of the “Yale-G First Aid: Crush USMLE Step 2 CK & Step 3” has been a great update from “Yale-G’s Refined Clinical Review for the USMLE Step 2 & 3” with the author’s persistent efforts for years. It has been updated greatly based on www.usmle.org*, www.uptodate.com, www.uworld.com, “Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment”, Kaplan Medical books, and a large volume of kind, supportive feedback from medical students and doctors in the US and around the world. According to frank feedbacks from readers to author, Amazon.com, and USMLE forums, this book has really collected the most high-yield and complete clinical knowledge (CK) particularly needed for the USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3 (clinical management) and thus already been accepted as the best single resource compared to similar books in the USMLE market after years of competition. If you have been looking for the equivalent of “First Aid for the USMLE Step 1” with no success, this can be it! This can be your “bible” for USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3. You no longer need to buy a pile of pricy clinical books and an overwhelming variety of sources and wonder whether they are updated and/or correct. All the complex and high-yield materials are in here and presented in an easy to digest format without wordy, tiring descriptions. This book can be helpful for Step 1 (15-20% overlapped questions) and Step 2 CS (for differential diagnosis) too, but it is certainly a must for USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3 if you aim at high scores.
Important features of this book include:
1. Systematic, concise summaries of most diseases and disorders that are most frequently tested in the USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3.
2. Well-organized contents, more than 100 tables for summaries and differential diagnoses, and necessary details of high-yield “orderly steps” in the diagnosis and management of major diseases. All the “PEARLS”, bold and colored areas are high-yield contents that are likely to be seen in the USMLE examinations. Master them well!
3. > 600 refined, fundamental HYQs in real-examination format.
4. 155 selected high-yield clinical color images with brief diagnostic features.
After a thorough digestion of this book (read twice), plus the best Qbank at “www.usmleworld.com” twice, you will be ready to crush the USMLE Step 2 CK and Step 3 with high scores! The author team is so confident of this as to offer the “money back guarantee” for any rare failure of the USMLE Step 2 CK.
This book is your ticket to the USMLE and ECFMG certification!
Best wishes to all who appreciate this book!
This book is your ticket to the USMLE and ECFMG certification! It can also be a special aid in medical school education in the US and around the world. Honestly, if this book is better than most similar ones in the market, it is only because the author has dedicated a larger part of his life than most professionals.
Best wishes for your high scores and successful career to help more people!
Author Team and Publisher