Abernathy’s Surgical Secrets, 7th edition
Alden H. Harken MD (Author), Ernest E. Moore MD (Author)
- Series: Secrets
- Paperback: 544 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 7 edition (September 28, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323478735
- ISBN-13: 978-0323478731
- Amazon Price: $46.29.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 4.2 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Abernathy’s Surgical Secrets, 7th Edition, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an easy-to-read style – making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Covers the full range of essential topics in general surgery for in-training or practicing professionals.
- Written by global experts and thought leaders in surgery.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Fully updated throughout, with clear illustrations, figures, and flow diagrams that expedite study and review.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.