Berne & Levy Physiology, 6th Updated Edition, with Student Consult Online Access
by Bruce M. Koeppen (Author), Bruce A. Stanton (Author)
- Hardcover: 848 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 6th edition (January 4, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032307362X
- ISBN-13: 978-0323073622
- Amazon Price: $88.85.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 63 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Berne and Levy Physiology has long been respected for its scientifically rigorous approach and now includes major updates to bring you all of the latest knowledge in the field. Bruce M. Koeppen and Bruce A. Stanton present a honed and shortened edition that emphasizes the core information needed by students of physiology today and features a full-color design and artwork to enhance readability and enrich your comprehension of every concept. With access to the full contents online at Student Consult, this time-honored book delivers an in-depth understanding of physiology more powerfully and effectively than ever before.
- Describes all of the mechanisms that control and regulate bodily function using a clear and intuitive organ system-based approach.
- Provides a rich understanding of the body’s dynamic processes through key experimental observations and examples.
- Includes Student Consult access to the complete and searchable contents of the book online, as well as relevant bonus content from other Student Consult titles, an image gallery, 10 physiology animations, and much more.
- Features updated coverage throughout to expand your understanding of the most current trends in physiology and medicine, including the latest cellular and molecular knowledge.
- Includes shaded boxes that highlight and explain important clinical and molecular information.
- Presents new section editors who ensure that you are getting the freshest, most clinically relevant information available today.
- Summarizes need-to-know information in each chapter with Key Points sections.