by Jeffrey Myers (Author), Ehab Hanna MD (Author)
- Hardcover: 864 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (October 14, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451191138
- ISBN-13: 978-1451191134
- Amazon Price: $359.99.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 138.9 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Offering a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to head and neck oncology, Cancer of the Head and Neck, Fifth Edition, delivers authoritative guidance to the entire head and neck cancer care team. Retaining an expert surgical focus that has made it a classic in the field, this edition incorporates new disease- and site-specific chapters as well as a greater emphasis on reconstruction and rehabilitation. Written and edited by globally renowned head and neck surgeons, it’s an indispensable resource for practitioners, trainees, and other health care professionals who care for patients with head and neck cancer.
- Provides comprehensive, multidisciplinary coverage on the understanding and management of head and neck cancer, from basic science through treatment and rehabilitation.
- Incorporates extensive revisions in every chapter, including new techniques such as robotic surgery of the oropharynx, endoscopic and minimal access surgery of the skull base; as well as new topics such as targeted therapy, proton therapy, and immunotherapy in the treatment of head and neck cancers.
- Features new color photographs and drawings throughout.
- Incorporates the expertise of more than more than 75 contributing authors from around the world.