Cardiovascular Thrombus: From Pathology and Clinical Presentations to Imaging, Pharmacotherapy and Interventions
by On Topaz (Editor)
- Hardcover: 670 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (September 8, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128126159
- ISBN-13: 978-0128126158
- Amazon Price: $180.00.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 27.9 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Cardiovascular Thrombus: From Pathology and Clinical Presentations to Imaging, Pharmacotherapy and Interventions provides a comprehensive, up-to-date presentation of the research and clinical practices as related to the contemporary aspects of the diagnosis and management of cardiovascular thrombosis. The formation, identification and management of cardiovascular thrombus is of paramount importance for researchers and practicing physicians, yet it remains one of the most challenging diagnostic and clinical scenarios. This important reference connects between research, up-to-date clinical knowledge, and the technological tools available for diagnosis and management of thrombus in cardiovascular medicine. The book includes comprehensive descriptions and review of pathology, clinical presentations, diagnosis, pharmacotherapy, interventions and future trends. It is the perfect reference for basic science students and researchers in general and interventional cardiology, general and interventional radiology, vascular medicine specialists, and vascular, general and cardiac surgeons.
- Provides comprehensive presentation of the pathophysiology, clinical presentations and diagnosis of cardiovascular thrombosis
- Includes the most up-to-date information on the practical management of patients with thrombus related conditions
- Written by the leading experts in the field
- Describes the current and upcoming pharmacotherapy and technology available for thrombus research and treatment