Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology: A Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease 3rd Edition
by Ziad Issa MD MMM (Author), John M. Miller MD (Author)
- Series: Companion to Braunwald’s Heart Disease
- Hardcover: 1120 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (October 29, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323523560
- ISBN-13: 978-0323523561
- Amazon Price: $189.99.
- Points to Download: 150 Points ($15).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 118 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 150 points to see it.
Part of the highly regarded Braunwald’s family of cardiology references, Clinical Arrhythmology and Electrophysiology, 3rd Edition, offers complete coverage of the latest diagnosis and management options for patients with arrhythmias. Expanded clinical content, clear illustrations, and dynamic videos keep you fully abreast of current technologies, new syndromes and diagnostic procedures, new information on molecular genetics, advances in ablation, and much more.
- Key topics such as inherited channelopathies; atrial fibrillation; ventricular tachycardia; hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy, and congenital heart disease.
- Dozens of videos depicting key mapping techniques, and fluoroscopy images illustrating techniques for electrophysiologic catheter positioning, atrial septal puncture, and pericardial access, cryoablation, and left atrial appendage exclusion procedures.
- Grounds clinical techniques in basic science for managing complex patients.
- Consistent organization, showing every arrhythmia in a similar manner for quick reference.
- New management options with increased clinical content.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.