Core Pathology ( with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access ) 3rd Edition
by Alan Stevens MBBS FRCPath (Author), James S. Lowe BMedSci BMBS DM FRCPath (Author), Ian Scott BSC(Hons) MBBS MD DPhil FRCPath (Author)
- Paperback: 696 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 3 edition (October 29, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0723434441
- ISBN-13: 978-0723434443
- Amazon Price: $68.97.
- Points to Download: 30 Points ($3).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 63 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 10 points to see it.
The new edition of this text helps you make the most of your study time by focusing on only the core basics of pathology needed for course work or exams…while avoiding extraneous details. Nearly 800 full-color, generously sized clear illustrations help bring the subject to life and aid in memorization. User-friendly features―including clinical correlation and differential diagnosis boxes―help make the material more relevant, while an increased emphasis on clinical medicine and a new self-assessment section prepare you for real-life practice. Online access to Student Consult―where you’ll find tools including a virtual microscope feature and USMLE-style questions―further enhances your study and exponentially boosts your reference power.
- Focuses on only the core pathology that you need to know so you can make the most of your time in the classroom, and of your study time in preparing for exams.
- Presents nearly 800 full-color, generously sized illustrations that help you visualize pathologic processes and enhance memorization.
- Includes a self-assessment section that helps to prepare you for real-life practice.
- Uses clinical correlation boxes to help you apply basic pathology principles to real-life medicine.
- Features advanced concept boxes that enable you to review separate summaries of higher-level information without taking away from your study of the basics.
- Provides differential diagnosis boxes that help you link symptoms and signs to diseases and back to basic pathology principles.
- Features access to Student Consult at www.studentconsult.com, where you’ll find the complete text and illustrations of the book online, fully searchable • a virtual microscope feature that enables you to see the microscopic pathological images you are likely to view in the lab • USMLE-style questions • “Integration Links” to bonus content in other Student Consult titles • and much more.
- Offers Evolve website access for instructors where they will find more images and an additional 150 multiple-choice questions