Cummings Pediatric Otolaryngology
by Marci M. Lesperance MD (Author), Paul W. Flint MD (Author)
- Hardcover: 432 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (December 9, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323356710
- ISBN-13: 978-0323356718
- Amazon Price: $129.99.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 41.2 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Cummings Pediatric Otolaryngology is your indispensable source for definitive, state-of-the-art answers on every aspect of treating children with otorhinolaryngologic disorders. With a focus on the simple problems in children with comorbidities as well as complex clinical problems in healthy and complex children, this derivative title of Cummings Otolaryngology provides the essential information needed for practicing otolaryngologists to stay up-to-date on these evolving areas.
- Overcome virtually any clinical challenge with detailed, expert coverage of every area of head and neck surgery, authored by leading experts in the field.
- Apply the latest treatment options in pediatric care with new chapters on pediatric sleep disorders, pediatric infectious disease, and evaluation and management of the infant airway.
- Experience clinical scenarios with vivid clarity through a heavily illustrated, full-color format which includes stunning images and high quality procedural videos.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.