Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Sleep Disorders 49 Clinical Questions 1st Edition
by Aaron Chidekel MD (Author)
- Series: Curbside Consultation
- Paperback: 264 pages
- Publisher: Slack Incorporated; 1 edition (November 15, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1617116017
- ISBN-13: 978-1617116018
- Amazon Price: $82.40.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 26 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Are you looking for concise, practical answers to those questions that are often left unanswered by traditional pediatric sleep disorder references? Are you seeking brief, evidence-based advice for complicated cases or controversial decisions? Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Sleep Disorders:
49 Clinical Questions provides quick answers to the tricky questions most commonly posed during a “curbside consultation” between pediatricians.
Dr. Aaron Chidekel has designed this unique reference which offers expert advice, preferences, and opinions on tough clinical questions commonly associated with pediatric sleep disorders. The unique Q&A format provides quick access to current information related to pediatric sleep disorders with the simplicity of a conversation between two colleagues. Numerous images, diagrams, and references allow readers to browse large amounts of information in an expedited fashion.
Some of the questions that are answered:
- Why do we sleep and what is happening when children sleep?
- How does sleep change from infancy to adulthood?
- What are the latest recommendations for safe infant sleep and the prevention of SIDS?
- What are some pearls or strategies to manage or even better, to prevent behavioral sleep disorders in young children?
- What is obstructive sleep apnea syndrome?
- What is narcolepsy and do children actually develop this condition?
- Which of my patients should have a polysomnogram?
Curbside Consultation in Pediatric Sleep Disorders: 49 Clinical Questions provides information basic enough for residents while also incorporating expert advice that even high-volume pediatricians will appreciate. Pediatricians, family practitioners, and pediatric residents will benefit from the user-friendly, casual format and the expert advice contained within.