Current Surgical Therapy 11th Edition
by John L. Cameron MD FACS FRCS(Eng) (hon) FRCS(Ed) (hon) FRCSI(hon) (Author), Andrew M Cameron MD PhD FACS (Author)
- Series: Current Therapy
- Hardcover: 1536 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 11 edition (December 23, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455740071
- ISBN-13: 978-1455740079
- Amazon Price: $220.00.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 292.8 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Minimize the risks and maximize your surgical success with Current Surgical Therapy! Hundreds of preeminent general surgeons present you with today’s best treatment and management advice for a number of diseases and associated surgeries, discussing which approach to take, how to avoid or minimize complications, and what outcomes to expect. Current Surgical Therapy is indispensable for quick, efficient review prior to surgery, as well as when preparing for surgical boards and ABSITEs!
- Find the answers you need quickly, both inside the user-friendly book and online at Expert Consult.
- Obtain dependable advice on patient selection, contraindications, techniques, pitfalls, and more from this best-selling surgical resource, trusted by generations of surgeons for decades as the definitive source on the most current surgical approaches.
- Effectively apply the latest surgical techniques for minimally invasive surgery, trauma surgery, critical care surgery, and much more.
- Visualize how to proceed with full color images throughout.
- Access the complete contents online at Expert Consult.
The top reference in general surgery – fully updated to remain true to its title of Current Surgical Therapy.