Diagnostic Imaging Head and Neck, 3rd Edition
by Bernadette L Koch MD (Author), Bronwyn E. Hamilton MD (Author), Patricia A. Hudgins MD FACR (Author), H. Ric Harnsberger MD (Author)
- Series: Diagnostic Imaging
- Hardcover: 1352 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (October 31, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032344301X
- ISBN-13: 978-0323443012
- Amazon Price: $339.99.
- Points to Download: 200 Points ($20).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 139.1 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 200 points to see it.
Nearly 400 diagnoses that are delineated, referenced, and lavishly illustrated highlight the third edition of this bestselling reference. Dr. H. Ric Harnsberger and his expert author team of Drs. Pat Hudgins, Bernadette L. Koch, and Bronwyn Hamilton provide carefully updated information in a concise, bulleted format, keeping you current with recent advances in head and neck radiology. Succinct text, outstanding illustrations, and up-to-date content make this title a must-have reference for both radiologists and otolaryngologists who need a single, go-to guide in this fast-changing area.
- Concise, bulleted text provides efficient information on nearly 400 diagnoses that are clearly illustrated with over 2800 superb images
- Designed for quick and easy clinical reference at the point of care, with logically organized sections, comprehensive lists of differential diagnosis, consistent presentation of information, and relevant, newly revised images throughout
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices