Diagnostic Pathology Hepatobiliary and Pancreas, 2nd Edition
by Laura W. Lamps MD (Author), Sanjay Kakar MD (Author)
- Series: Diagnostic Pathology
- Hardcover: 488 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (December 12, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323443079
- ISBN-13: 978-0323443074
- Amazon Price: $249.99.
- Points to Download: 150 Points ($15).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF + EPUB.
- File Size: 128 MB PDF + 142 MB EPUB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 150 points to see it.
The latest edition of Diagnostic Pathology: Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic has been completely updated, boasting new text, images, and terminology to keep you current with the latest knowledge in the field. Designed for both practicing pathologists and pathologists in training, it boasts a concise, organized format and numerous high-quality images to help you quickly address everyday challenges.
- New classification/terminology for biliary and pancreatic noninvasive intraductal tubular and papillary lesions
- Updates of variants, immunohistochemical diagnoses, diagnostic criteria, and novel molecular aspects for hepatocellular carcinoma
- Updates of molecular and immunohistochemical classification of multiple entities, including hepatic adenomas
- New grading scheme/terminology for pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors
- Immunohistochemical diagnosis of focal nodular hyperplasia
- Templated page layout, bulleted text, and a generous number of high-quality images for point-of-care clinical reference
- Expert Consult eBook version included, which allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices