Diagnostic Pathology Thoracic, 2nd Edition
by Saul Suster MD (Author), Cesar A. Moran MD (Author)
- Series: Diagnostic Pathology
- Hardcover: 950 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (January 26, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323377157
- ISBN-13: 978-0323377157
- Amazon Price: $299.99.
- Points to Download: 200 Points ($20).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 200.9 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 200 points to see it.
Part of the highly regarded Diagnostic Pathology series, this updated volume is a visually stunning, easy-to-use reference covering all aspects of thoracic pathology. Outstanding images make this an invaluable diagnostic aid for every practicing pathologist, resident, or fellow. This second edition incorporates the most recent clinical, pathological, histological, and molecular knowledge in the field to provide a comprehensive overview of all key issues relevant to today’s practice.
- Unsurpassed visual coverage, with carefully annotated gross pathology, histopathology, special stains, and correlative radiologic images that provide clinically and diagnostically important information.
- Designed to help you identify crucial elements of each diagnosis along with associated differential diagnoses and pitfalls to more quickly resolve problems during routine sign out of cases.
- Time-saving reference features include bulleted text, a variety of test data tables, key facts in each chapter, annotated images, and an extensive index.
- Thoroughly updated content throughout, reflecting new WHO classifications of adenocarcinoma of the lung and a proliferation of molecular markers.
- New coverage of targeted therapies in molecular testing that determine why, when, and where these precisely classified lung cancers are found and their biologic behavior.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.