Digital Planning and Custom Orthodontic Treatment
by K. Hero Breuning (Editor), Chung H. Kau (Editor)
- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (May 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119087775
- ISBN-13: 978-1119087779
- Amazon Price: $124.99.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 51.4 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Digital Planning and Custom Orthodontic Treatment offers a thorough overview of digital treatment planning as it relates to custom orthodontic treatment.
- Covers 3D imaging of the dentition and the face with intraoral scanners, CBCT machines, and 3D facial scanners
- Provides a complete guide to using digital treatment planning to improve the predictability, efficiency, and efficacy of orthodontic treatment
- Discusses CAD/CAM fabrication of appliances and the monitoring of treatment progress and stability
- Offers detailed descriptions for the main commercial systems on the market
- Presents clinically oriented information to aid in yielding high quality and stable results