Ear, Nose and Throat and Head and Neck Surgery An Illustrated Colour Text, 4th Edition
by Ram S Dhillon FRCS (Author), Charles A. East FRCS (Author)
- Series: Illustrated Colour Text
- Paperback: 132 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 4 edition (April 3, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702044199
- ISBN-13: 978-0702044199
- Amazon Price: $54.95.
- Points to Download: 30 Points ($3).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 47.2 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 30 points to see it.
A textbook in the Illustrated Colour Text series on ENT, aimed at medical students and junior doctors.
- Concise presentation of ENT in the attractive ICT format – clear line diagrams, colour photos of clinical conditions, summary boxes etc.
- Covers a topic which is important in primary care – medical students and junior doctors are motivated to buy a book in this area.
- Basic anatomy and physiology is reviewed – useful revision for students in clinical years.
- Comprehensive coverage of both presenting symptoms and specific diseases, with more detail on the commoner conditions.
- Clear description of examination and investigation techniques.