by Sharon E. Straus MD (Author), Paul Glasziou MRCGP FRACGP PhD (Author), W. Scott Richardson MD (Author), R. Brian Haynes MD (Author)
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 5 edition (May 7, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702062960
- ISBN-13: 978-0702062964
- Amazon Price: $44.99.
- Points to Download: 30 Points ($3).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 3.5 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 30 points to see it.
Now in its fifth edition, this classic introduction to the practice and teaching of evidence-based medicine is written for busy clinicians at any stage of their career who want to learn how to practise and teach evidence-based medicine (EBM). It is short and practical, emphasizing direct clinical application of EBM and tactics to practise and teach EBM in real-time.
The online toolkit includes Critical appraisal worksheets, Educational prescription, Pocket Cards, EBM calculators, Educational Prescriptions, Clinical Questions log, Self evaluations.
- Thoroughly updated with examples from latest evidence/studies.
- Revised electronic ancillaries, now available online
- Expanded coverage of audit and measuring quality improvement.
- Teaching moments now indexed for easy reference.
- New contributing authors Reena Pattani and Areti Angeliki Veroniki