Evidence-Based Orthodontics 2nd Edition
by Greg J. Huang (Editor), Stephen Richmond (Editor), Katherine W. L. Vig (Editor)
- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 2 edition (September 12, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119289912
- ISBN-13: 978-1119289913
- Amazon Price: $99.99.
- Points to Download: 70 Points ($7).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 4.4 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 70 points to see it.
Evidence-Based Orthodontics, Second Edition retains important elements of the First Edition, with several new sections to improve its use as a quick and comprehensive reference.
- New updated edition of a landmark text that surveys the principles and practice of evidence-based orthodontics
- Offers practical strategies for professionals to incorporate EBO in their daily practices
- Presents brief summaries of the best evidence for a wide range of clinical topics
- Incorporates information from over 400 systematic reviews, listed by topic