Fibromyalgia Syndrome and Widespread Pain: From Construction to Relevant Recognition
by Winfried Haüser (Author), Serge Perrot (Author)
- Paperback: 312 pages
- Publisher: IASP; First edition (August 4, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1975102851
- ISBN-13: 978-1975102852
- Amazon Price: $94.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 2.8 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Published under the auspices of the International Association for the Study of Pain, Fibromyalgia Syndrome and Widespread Pain: From Construction to Relevant Recognition offers a holistic guide to the understanding and management of fibromyalgia syndrome (FMS), bringing together contributors and approaches from the worlds of medicine, complementary medicine, physical therapy, pharmacology and psychology. A unique and necessary approach to this debilitating condition!
- Chapters tackle a range of topics, including the history and clinical features and criteria of FMS, the variety of treatment and management options, differential diagnosis, epidemiology, genetic factors, and more.
- Succinct, precise writing style brings a laser-like focus to the material, highlighting what’s really important.
- Considers social, economic, psychological, and medical/clinical constructions of FMS.
- Includes a true-to-life account from a patient of what it’s like to live with FMS.