Horizontal Alveolar Ridge Augmentation in Implant Dentistry A Surgical Manual
by Len Tolstunov (Author)
- Hardcover: 360 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (February 15, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119019885
- ISBN-13: 978-1119019886
- Amazon Price: $174.99.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Publisher PDF Converted From EPUB + EPUB.
- File Size: 75.3 MB PDF + 115.7 MB EPUB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Horizontal Augmentation of the Alveolar Ridge in Implant Dentistry: A Surgical Manual presents the four main methods of horizontal ridge augmentation in a clinically focused surgical manual. After an introductory section and requirements for dental implants, sections are devoted to each procedure: ridge-split, intraoral onlay block bone grafting, guided bone regeneration, and horizontal distraction osteogenesis.
- Chapters written by international experts in each augmentation procedure
- Step-by-step instruction for each technique
- More than 1,100 clinical photographs and illustrations