Human Reproductive and Prenatal Genetics
by Peter C. K. Leung (Editor), Jie Qiao (Editor)
- Paperback: 709 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (September 12, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128135700
- ISBN-13: 978-0128135709
- Amazon Price: $225.00.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 28.8 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Human Reproductive and Prenatal Genetics presents the latest material from a detailed molecular, cellular and translational perspective. Considering its timeliness and potential international impact, this all-inclusive and authoritative work is ideal for researchers, students, and clinicians worldwide. Currently, there are no comprehensive books covering the field of human reproductive and prenatal genetics. As such, this book aims to be among the largest and most useful references available.
- Features chapter contributions from leading international scientists and clinicians
- Provides in-depth coverage of key topics in human reproductive and prenatal genetics, including genetic controls, fertilization and implantation, in vitro culture of the human embryo for the study of post-implantation development, and more
- Identifies how researchers and clinicians can implement the latest genetic, epigenetic, and –omics based approaches