Illustrated Toxicology: With Study Questions
by PK Gupta (Author)
- Paperback: 630 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (April 20, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128132132
- ISBN-13: 978-0128132135
- Amazon Price: $130.00.
- Points to Download: 100 Points ($10).
- Format (?): Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 14 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 100 points to see it.
Illustrated Toxicology: With Study Questions is an essential, practical resource for self-study and guidance catering to a broad spectrum of students. This book covers a range of core toxicological areas, including pesticides, radioactive materials and poisonous plants, also presenting a section on veterinary toxicology. Across 16 chapters, the book presents key concepts with the aid of over 250 detailed, full-color illustrations. Each section is supplemented with practical exercises to support active learning. This combination of clear illustrations and sample testing will help readers gain a deeper understanding of toxicology.
This book is useful for toxicology, pharmacy, medical and veterinary students, and also serves as a refresher for academics and professionals in the field, including clinical pharmacists, forensic toxicologists, environmentalists and veterinarians.
- Includes comprehensive coverage of key toxicological concepts for study and revision
- Provides a visual learning aid with over 250 full-color illustrations
- Enhances understanding and memory retention of core concepts with the use of practical exercises