Internal Medicine Evidence
by Dr. Joshua Liao MD (Author), Dr. Zahir Kanjee MD (Author)
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: LWW (May 13, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496343557
- ISBN-13: 978-1496343550
- Amazon Price: $39.99.
- Points to Download: 50 Points ($5).
- Format (?): EPUB.
- File Size: 1 MB.
- Download Link Below.
Get it Now:
Download link is protected. You must be logged in user and have 50 points to see it.
Increase your knowledge of the clinical trials and evidence that lay the groundwork for current practice with Internal Medicine Evidence: The Practice-Changing Studies. Brief, easy-to-read, accessible, and reviewed by experienced clinicians at Harvard Medical School, this time-saving reference allows you to quickly familiarize yourself with 100 of the most practice-changing clinical trials in internal medicine. This unique title is ideal for trainees and seasoned practitioners in medicine, nursing and other health professions, providing insight and understanding into today’s practice of internal medicine.
- Save time and effort with convenient, succinct synopses of each study, including editorial commentary on the impact of the trial and the context for incorporating it into practice.
- Access an important mix of historical and contemporary studies, reviewed by faculty at Harvard Medical School, with an emphasis on material most relevant to today’s practice.
- Explore landmark clinical trials in all areas of internal medicine, including cardiology, critical care, endocrinology, gastroenterology, hematology, infectious diseases, nephrology, oncology, pulmonology, and rheumatology.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click